Long-lasting, multi-annual, growing with balls. Dry hay is used for harvesting and grazing.
Agropyron Elongatum Soil and Climate needs
- It grows in all kinds of land.
- It is among the important plants that can be grown in saline soil.
- Less affected by cold
- It is very resistant to drought.
Agropyron elongatum planting and care
- It is easy to plant because the seed is large.
- There is no need for careful preparation of the sowing bed.
- The distance between the lines is not lower than 60-70 cm.
Harvest and Threshing
- High pasture extends very quickly.
- For this reason, weeds must be harvested in the early springing period.
- Agropyron elongatum is harvested by sowing on the maturation cycle of the ears for the seed.